Don't sell yourself short

It was 2020 when I had few international social media marketing clients, they were paying me enough to meet my daily needs but somewhere I felt financially trapped. I didn't have enough money to invest in the courses or new areas I wanted to explore in my life. I felt that I am working hard but I am getting paid less. At one point, I decided to take on some high paying international clients. Somewhere I doubted myself whether I would be able to do it or not because most of my existing clients at that time were through referrals.

 I decided to believe in myself and give myself a chance. I put in the hard work, and after 2.5 months of effort, I attracted my first high-paying client from Canada. I was bewildered by my own capabilities that time!

I said to myself, after I sealed my first deal - "Wow, I did it! Neha, see, you were selling yourself short not just to others but also to yourself. I did it. I am #BornCapable

 You have to believe in your abilities, and give it a chance, the time, and space to realize your dreams." 



 Go Back To: 

Stories   



Comments