Its up to you, what you make of it

I am a person with contradictory interests. I like to have fun but also read, gain knowledge, respect education, though I could never be studious (like a book worm). 

Life takes strange turns, sometimes it uses invisible lashes or returns us the consequences of mistakes committed by us consciously or unconsciously. Such an incident happened in my life too; with a fire accident, emotional traumas, breakdowns; much more followed. Perhaps my breakdowns are because of some decisions and emotional attachments. However, every hardship has turned me into a full-fledged human being with much more confidence, hope, love, patience and empathy, I never knew, I was capable of. 

Each day I am moving forward with positivity to go through new challenges so to grow as a finer person. Because I am #BornCapable




Go Back To: 
Stories   
Check us out on Instagram

Comments